The Hawaii Fridays are a blaseball team in the Mild Low division of the Mild League. They are an inaugural member of Internet League Blaseball, and were previously in the Chaotic Good division of the Good League. Officially recognized as the most chill team, they frequently arrive late to games as they are always on island time.
- Fletcher Yamamoto
- Jacob Winner
- Juice Collins
- Evelton McBlase II
- Spears Taylor
- York Silk
- Baldwin Breadwinner
- Alyssa Harrell
- Christian Combs
- Fitzgerald Massey (Season 2, date unknown)
- Jessi Wise (Season 2, Day 74)
- Sam Solis (Season 3, Day 67)
- Hendricks Rangel (Season 3, Day 76)
- Sebastian Sunshine (Season 3, Day 76)
- Thomas England (Season 4, Day 86)
- Basilio Fig (Season 4, Day 82; replaced by Baldwin Breadwinner)
- Terrell Bradley (Season 7, Day 73; replaced by Alyssa Harrell)
- Nolanestophia Patterson (Transferred to the Hades Tigers due to Nagomi Mcdaniel's Season 1 postseason defection to the Fridays)
- Nagomi Mcdaniel (Transferred to the Breckenridge Jazz Hands under Highway Robbery Blessing at the end of Season 3 for Bevan Underbuck).
- Elijah Valenzuela (Transferred to the Breckenridge Jazz Hands by the Popular by Association blessing at the end of Season 7)
- Karato Bean (Transferred to the Houston Spies by the Lottery Pick blessing at the end of Season 7)
- Aldon Cashmoney (Transferred to the Hades Tigers for Spears Taylor by the Blind Date blessing at the end of Season 8)
|Season||Record||Win %||Division Placement||Season Notes|
Blessings and Decrees
- Popular by Association - stole Aldon Cashmoney from the Breckenridge Jazz Hands for Elijah Valenzuela
- Lottery Pick - stole Evelton McBlase II from the Houston Spies for Karato Bean
- The Shame Bubble - gave all teams outside the Mild Low division Targeted Shame
- Humblebrag - Made Jacob Winner Idol Immune, preventing them from being idolized by fans
- Center of Attention - Made York Silk a Super Idol, doubling the payout from Idol pendants for players idolizing Silk.
- Exploratory Surgeries - Randomized James Mora's pitching stars from ★½ to ★½ , then from ★½ to ★ , then from ★ to ★★
| COMMUNITY LORE|
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
For more team-related Vibes, see Hawaii Fridays/History.
The Fridays are blessed/cursed by Our Lady of Perpetual Friday. For the Fridays, it is always island time. Players cannot feel the passing of the hours for it is always late afternoon on Friday, a time to stop worrying about the trials of the week and instead a time to hang out with family and friends. No matter the temperature, the Fridays experience the weather as a cool 70-something degrees with a pleasant ocean breeze. The smell of pit oven smoke lingers around them. They are fun at parties.
The Fridays are a workers' cooperative where each player owns an equal stake in the team. Departing players give their shares to transfers. There are outside sponsors, such as singer-songwriter Rebecca Black. There are no coaches, managers, or non-player owners. Everyone on the team fills these roles simultaneously.
The Fridays never go home from a game before having a nice cookout with the opposing team. Fan cheers include "TGIF!', "GRILL'S UP!", "WSSSHHH!" (wave noises), and team motto "IT'S ISLAND TIME!".
The Fridays do not have a proper stadium and prefer to play wherever the vibes feel the best.
The lack of a set stadium means there is no PA system, and so batters are played to the box by the combination of Stevenson Heat on ukulele and Jimmy Mora on vocals (even while either are on the mound), the duo unofficially called 'More Heat'.
The Fridays traditionally set up their snack and frosty drink carts next to third base. This leads to many Fridays players getting thrown out trying to steal third, as they forget about the game and leisurely stroll over to check out the cart. Efforts to move the carts to a less accessible and game-altering place have been strongly resisted by batter Elijah Valenzuela ("All such things should be freely available to the people.") and pitcher Stevenson Heat ("I just gets real hungry sometimes, you know?").
The Fridays no longer have a fourth base, as their original one gained sentience to become Evelton McBlase. As such, the team uses Daddy Bradley's lucky ballcap to mark its location during games. Due to the chill nature of the team, the placement of the ballcap is never exact and that often results in differing lengths of the first and third blase lines from game-to-game.
There is no Fridays uniform. Players wear whatever they want—sometimes in team colors, sometimes not. (Always in 'aloha shirt' patterns.) Despite not having a uniform, the Fridays do have a dress code: if wearing a shirt, at least one button must be unbuttoned to feel the ocean breeze. It is unclear if any player has read the dress code.
The Dallas Steaks, Chicago Firefighters, Unlimited Tacos, Kansas City Breath Mints, San Francisco Lovers, Boston Flowers, Charleston Shoe Thieves, Yellowstone Magic, New York Millennials, Hades Tigers, Philly Pies, Baltimore Crabs, Mexico City Wild Wings, Hellmouth Sunbeams, Canada Moist Talkers, Breckenridge Jazz Hands, Seattle Garages, Miami Dale, and Houston Spies are always invited to post-game cookouts.
There is no official team mascot. At various times, the Fridays mascot has been: any bird in the vicinity of the game currently going on (often Hawaiian honeycreepers, such as Fletcher Yamamoto himself), a fan dressed up as a volcano, Our Lady of Perpetual Friday, C O C O N U T, or literally anything silly that shows up to the game.
The official drink of the Fridays is Mountain Dew® Baja Blast Freeze. Unofficial drinks include piña colada, margarita, Capri Sun, Sunny D, Pineapple Spindrift, and (not really a drink) Hawaiian-style shave ice. These are kind of like mascots.
Although the team has no owners, this almost changed due to the persistent need for 'drink money' in the lead-up to Season 2. T.G.I. Friday's restaurateur Daniel R. Scoggin attempted to buy the team. On his way to seal the deal, however, Scoggin got lost at sea. The deal accordingly never took place, although T.G.I. Friday's did manage to secure a minor sponsorship for mascot rights, which simply means that the team serves the T.G.I. Friday's drink menu at home games (e.g. THE BEST FRIDAYS™ MARGARITA, etc.).