The Yellowstone Magic are an Internet League Blaseball team in the Mild Low division of the Mild League. They have been a part of the League since Season 1. Magic were previously in the Chaotic Good division of the Good League.
- Washer Barajas
- Sutton Picklestein
- Francisco Preston
- Bevan Wise
- Bonk Jokes
- Chorby Short
- Wyatt Glover
- Eizabeth Elliott
- Oscar Dollie
- Sosa Elftower (Season 2, Day 64; replaced by Halexandrey Walton)
- Famous Oconnor (Season 2, Day 65; replaced by Cory Twelve)
- Richardson Turquoise (Season 5, Day 40; replaced by Annie Roland)
- Annie Roland (Incinerated Season 10, Day 39; replaced by Bonk Jokes)
- Penelope Mathews (Season 4, Day 15; replaced by Alyssa Harrell)
- Halexandrey Walton (Season 5, Day 98; replaced by Wyatt Glover)
- Alyssa Harrell (Season 7, Day 73; replaced by Terrell Bradley)
Blessings and Trades
- Terrell Bradley (Season 8, sent to the Seattle Garages due to the Lottery Pick blessing. Replaced by Chorby Short.)
|Season||Record||Win %||Division Placement||Season Notes|
|1*||62-35||.626||1st||Eliminated in the Round of 8 by the Boston Flowers|
|11||45-48||.484**||5th||Chosen as The Mild Wild Card
Wild Card League vs. the Dallas Steaks:
Yellowstone Magic won 2-1
Yellowstone Magic won 3-1
Mild League Championship vs. Seattle Garages:
Seattle Garages won 4-1
* Season 1 is missing the results of Day 98 and 99's games. Blaseball has been lost.
**Season 11's Win% is inaccurate due to interference from Sun 2 and Black Hole. This is only the record as presented by the standings.
At the end of Season 10, the O-No Blood Type blessing changed the entire team's blood types to O No and granted the Magic the 0 No modification. They also benefited from the effects of the Shadow Ban Together blessing won by the Charleston Shoe Thieves, boosting their shadows by 3%.
| COMMUNITY LORE|
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
For a more in-depth look at the team, see Yellowstone Magic/History.
The Magic play at Yellowstone National Park (Ballpark), located in Yellowstone National Park (Parkpark). The team is particularly well known to fans of ILB for their seemingly supernatural ability to steal bases, and boast some of the best runners league-wide.
The Magic pull their rookies from various teams in The Underleagues, including the Great Smoky Mountain Druids, the Grand Canyon Sorcerers, and the Glacier Warlocks. They generally do not accept players from the Yosemite Slams, as it causes too many clerical errors.
The team is currently owned by the Park Service. It was previously owned by the Oconnor family prior to Famous Oconnor's incineration. The Magic are well-known for their unique method of transportation to home games.
The team draws their alternates from a mysterious team known as the Yello Magio. There are no photographs or records of the Magio, but their existence is confirmed through secondary sources, including Official League Merchandise bearing their logo.
The Yellowstone Magic have a Wizard's Council of Mascots. The exact number of mascots is unknown and unknowable, but Magic fans speculate that anywhere between 40 and 70 percent of all animal life in Yellowstone National Park may be mascots. When approached, the Park Service declined to comment.
Names given to Mascots are simply what the Magic calls them. Their true names are unknown. These names are unknowable (or the mascots are just shy). Theories about size limitations of mascots have been left unexplored. Realizing the fact that there could be microscopic mascots around us right now or that one day a leviathan class mascot could walk out from behind Mount Washburn could be very distressing to fans of the Magic.
Known Mascots include:
- Archmage Hexley
- Barry Bison Bones
- Tycho "T" Rex
- My Dad
- THE FRIZZ (on Wednesdays)
- The Recordkeeper
- Big 6
For a more in-depth look at fan culture, see Yellowstone Magic/Fan Culture.
Fan chants are carefully vetted by the Park Service for adverse mystical potential before being allowed during a live blaseball game. Select ones are listed here:
- As Above! (Followed by) So Below!
- Leave no trace!
- HOCUS POCUS (clap clap clapclapclap)
For more chants, see Chants/Mantras.
- This is based on the Air Bud Principle, which states that there's no rule in blaseball that says you can't have multiple mascots.